July 15th, 2015
Event showcases recent advancements in payment processing and security
PHILADELPHIA (July 15, 2015) — CardConnect, a provider of credit card processing and payment security solutions, will host its 2015 Product Show from July 20-22 in Philadelphia. The event will showcase CardConnect’s latest technological developments and serve as an educational forum on trends in the payments industry.
“This is an event that honors the three pillars that have marked CardConnect’s recent successes: our talented employees, experienced partners and innovative products,” said Angelo Grecco, Executive Vice President of Sales at CardConnect. “We’re excited to preview what’s next for CardConnect, and how we’ll continue our goal of making payments as simple, integrated and secure as possible.”
In May, CardConnect became one of just 11 payments companies in the U.S. that the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI Council) lists as a validated solution and application for Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE), a security process that thwarts the theft of credit card data.
CardConnect’s Product Show will offer key insights into the company’s secure payment processing platform, which includes:
- P2PE and Tokenization for any-sized business
- CardSecure®, CardConnect’s Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) and tokenization solution, is one of the few P2PE solutions certified by the PCI Council, and the only one that can be applied to both card-present and card-not-present transactions
- CardSecure P2PE devices prevent malware-based data breaches and significantly reduce the scope of PCI compliance. CardConnect has implemented P2PE into organizations of all sizes and provides native integrations for ERP systems, such as Oracle and SAP
- Mobilization and the continued advancement of the Merchant Center
- One year ago, CardConnect launched its Merchant Center, a powerful browser-based application that is now used by more than 12,000 businesses to manage and process payments. New features are continually added – most recently Billing Plans, a marketplace and an integrated mobile app
- Integrations: plug-and-play connections and ISV program
CardConnect’s payment gateway has been integrated to an extensive list of valuable third-party offerings, including those from Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Ingenico, Kount, Quickbooks, Magento, Woo Commerce and Instore. CardConnect also offers a complete partner program for independent software vendors (ISVs) seeking to integrate secure payment processing with their applications.
“The Product Show reminds everyone at CardConnect how we have evolved since the company’s infancy. Since moving from Cleveland to Philadelphia in 2013, we’ve added close to 100 employees, topped $350 million in revenue, and annually process $17 billion in transactions for 50,000 businesses,” said Jeff Shanahan, President and CEO of CardConnect. “Our pace of growth has been outstanding, and I’m looking forward to showing our esteemed partners how we plan to accelerate even faster.”
CardConnect’s 2015 Product Show will be hosted at Hotel Palomar from Monday, July 20-Wednesday, July 22. Additional activities for guests include a Philadelphia Phillies game, historic Philadelphia tour, and scenic city run. Attendance is restricted to invited partners.